Swimming Lessons Program Overview
Parent/Tot swimming lessons are our parent participation swim class program for children, age 3-to-36 months. The swimming class is taught by our swim instructors in our 93 degree, 3 ft. deep teaching pool. We use a gentle teaching approach, incorporating songs, games, and group exercises, to foster your child’s life-long love of the water. Our Parent/Tot swimming lessons are available for children and parents in Aurora and Naperville, Illinois and other surrounding areas.
Our Parent Tot swimming school teaches parents submersion, safety, and floating techniques to make their children comfortable in the water. Over time, our Parent/Tot swimming class can improve your child’s physical development, motor skills, coordination, and social skills.
*Children not potty-trained are required to wear a swim diaper, tight fitting rubber pants, and a swimsuit throughout the swimming class.
Swimming Class Recommended For
Parent/Tot swimming lessons are designed for babies and toddlers ages 3 months to 36 months.
Swim Lessons Pricing
We do not have any Registration Fees or Enrollment Fees
The total price of each swimming class varies based upon the number of weeks in a session. (Pricing is based upon $14.50 per class for one student, and $13.50 for two students).
Session pricing will be pro-rated for students starting after the first week of swimming class.
Swimming Class Level Specifications
Beginner: New Students (ages 3-36 months)
- Parent learns water safety, back float positions and submersion techniques.
Intermediate: 8 months or older (must complete Level 1 of swimming lessons)
- Child learns to climb out of safety independently
- Child learns to hold on to the wall (safety) for three seconds.
- Parent and child become comfortable with: Pull-aways, Push-aways, Free Submersion, Swim-to-Safety, and Back Floating Positions.
- Child learns to better kick and float independently.
- Child continues to learns how to Pull-away and Submerge.
- Child improves on Plunging and Surfacing within three seconds.