Parent/Tot Lessons for Naperville, Aurora, Plainfield & Surrounding Areas
Parent/Tot swimming lessons are our parent-participation swim class program for children, aged 3 to 36 months. The swimming class is taught by our swim instructors in our 93-degree, 3 ft. deep teaching pool. We use a gentle teaching approach, incorporating songs, games, and group exercises, to foster your child’s life-long love of the water. Our Parent/Tot swimming lessons are available for children and parents in Aurora and Naperville, Illinois, and other surrounding areas.
Our Parent/Tot swimming school teaches parents submersion, safety, and floating techniques to make their children comfortable in the water. Over time, our Parent/Tot swimming class can improve your child’s physical development, motor skills, coordination, and social skills.
*Children not potty-trained are required to wear a swim diaper, tight-fitting rubber pants, and a swimsuit throughout the swimming class.
Parent/tot swimming lessons are designed for babies and toddlers ages 3 months to 36 months.
Swim Lessons Pricing
We do not have any Registration Fees or Enrollment Fees. The total price of each swimming class varies based on the number of weeks in a session. (Pricing is based on $16.50 per class for one student and $15.50 for two students.). Session pricing will be pro-rated for students starting after the first week of the swimming class.
Swimming Class Level Specifications
- Beginner – New Students (ages 3-36 months)
- The parent learns water safety, back float positions, and submersion techniques.
- Intermediate – 8 months or older (must complete Level 1 of swimming lessons)
- The child learns to climb out of safety independently
- The child learns to hold on to the wall (safety) for three seconds
- Parent and child become comfortable with Pull-aways, Push-aways, Free Submersion, Swim-to-Safety, and Back Floating Positions
- The child learns to better kick and float independently.
- The child continues to learn how to Pull-away and Submerge
- The child improves on Plunging and Surfacing within three seconds