Our Facility’s Policies & Procedures
- Parents must remain on-premises at all times during your child’s lessons.
- Parents are not allowed on the pool deck with street shoes. If you wear street shoes, you must remain on the deck mat areas at all times.
- All makeups must be used within 60 days of the canceled class. After 60 days, all makeup lessons expire.
Expiration of Credits
- Effective as of the 2011 Fall session, any monetary credit on your account from Group or Private Lessons shall expire one (1) year after the payment is made.
- Any credit left over from payments made prior to the start of the 2011 Fall session shall expire on Nov. 1, 2012.
- Any credit remaining on your family account may be used for the following: (1) toward any lesson package offered by the Du Page Swimming Center (Group, Private, Adult, Parent/Tot, Open Swim, or Lap Swim); or (2) retail products.
- To obtain a refund, you must fill out our Refund Request Form at the Front Desk.
- There is a $50 processing fee for all refunds.
- Refunds are NOT issued for Parent Tot or Adult Classes.
- Refunds are issued via check only and will be processed in 4-6 weeks.
- If you request a refund from Group or Private Lessons, and you have not used all of the lessons in your package, the price of the lessons that you have already taken will revert back to the corresponding lesson price of the appropriate package. For example: If you purchased 16 lessons at that package price, but cancel after 5 lessons, those 5 lessons will be priced at the 1-8 Lessons Package rate prior to the issuance of a refund.
- No refunds for lap swim