Group Swim Lessons for Naperville, Aurora, Plainfield & Surrounding Areas
Australian Olympic Swimmer, Ross Seymour, designed our group swimming lesson curriculum to develop and enforce proper swimming techniques. We offer group swimming lessons in Aurora and Naperville, Illinois, and other surrounding areas. Our swimming lessons have a maximum of 4 students per instructor, providing an ideal learning environment where children can learn while still having fun. Our swimming school consists of 10 levels that are designed to enhance your child’s swimming skills. Our first four levels of swimming lessons are taught in our teaching pool and levels 5-10 are taught in our 25-yard, 9-foot deep competition-length lap pool.
We believe that a child has met the goal of becoming “water safe” when they are able to pass our “Green” level and complete 400 yards continuously in our deep-water lap swimming pool. Our higher-level swimming classes further develop and refine your child’s skills in various strokes.
Swimming Lessons Recommended For our group swimming lessons are recommended for children and toddlers ages 3 and up of all swimming abilities. Our swimming program will not only teach your child how to be safe in the water, but will also prepare them for the neighborhood, club, school swim teams, and beyond.
What Swimming Level Do I Pick?
We offer free evaluations every weekday, as well as Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons, to determine the proper group level for your child. Please make sure to bring your own towel and swimsuit to the swimming classes. Goggles are not mandatory; however, we strongly recommend using them. Evaluations are by appointment only. You can pre-register here to schedule an evaluation for your child.
Swimming Lesson Pricing
We do not have any Registration Fees or Enrollment Fees for group swimming lessons and classes. All swimming monetary credit is valid for 1 year from the time of purchase. We offer multiple students and multiple class discounts per session. Pricing can be found on our Group Lesson Registration Forms.
Swimming Classes Level Breakdown
White Level Swimming Lessons
- Focus on comfort and submersion.
- Mouth and nose bubbles, independent submersion for 5 seconds.
Red Level Swimming Lessons
- Focus on forward movement on front.
- Learn the front float and independent front torpedo
Orange Level Swimming Lessons
- Focus on forward movement on back.
- Learn to back float, the independent back torpedo, and front to back flip ups.
Yellow Level Swimming Lessons
- Focus on forward movement with arms.
- Learn freestyle, backstroke, and side glide.
Blue 1 Level Swimming Lessons
- Introduction to body rotations and breathing.
- Learn single switch freestyle and backstroke.
Blue 2 Level Swimming Lessons
- Perfecting the body rotations and breathing.
- Learn to build endurance while perfecting single switch freestyle and backstroke.
Green Level Swimming Lessons
- Focus on endurance and advanced stroke mechanics.
- Learn the triple switch freestyle and backstroke
Stroke Stars 1 Swimming Lessons
- Introduction to all four competitive strokes.
- Introduction to breastroke and butterfly.
Stroke Stars 2 Swimming Lessons
- Perfecting all four competitive strokes.
- Building endurance, advanced stroke mechanics for breastroke and butterfly.
Non-Competitive Swim Team
- Swim Team Preparation.
- Learn flip turns, competitive diving, swim team sets, and race strategy.