Water Aerobics Policies
- PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. All past-due amounts must be PAID IN FULL before your Registration Form can be processed.
- A Registration Form must be filled out for EACH SESSION – you will not automatically be signed up for the next session even if you have credit on your account.
- EVERYONE must sign the waiver on the back of the Registration Form.
- Registration Forms are processed on a first-come, first-served.
- We are now allowing a 2 hour cancellation policy for Parent Tot Group Lessons. If you need to cancel a lesson for any reason, give us 2 hours notice (for Saturday 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM classes, 1 hour notice is required), and you will not be charged for that lesson.
- If you call and the front desk staff is unable to answer the phone, please leave a detailed voicemail with your name, your student(s) name, the date and time of the lesson that you would like to cancel.
- If you cancel less than 2 hours notice, you will be charged a $5.00 fee to reschedule the class.
- Failure to cancel or show up for a student’s class will forfeit the lesson for the missed class.
- Any credit for cancelled lessons must be used within the current session.
- You must call to schedule any makeup lessons (swimmers will not be registered on the spot; prior notice must be given).