- We employ a state-of-the-art sanitation & dehumidification system, creating a comfortable pool deck environment.
- For those who wish to observe their child’s lesson on-deck, we have bench seating along our teaching pool.
- Our state-of-the-art facility consists of two pools. One for beginners, and the other for advanced students.
- Shallow Pool: Our 3’ – 3’ ½” deep teaching pool- is heated to 93 degrees. This allows our youngest students to remain comfortable and warm during lessons, and allows for a feeling of security as they become accustomed to being in the water.
- Competition Pool: Our 25-yard lap pool is heated to 83 degrees (a temperature more common to typical competition pools) with 5 lanes, starting blocks and flags, allowing us to instruct your student in all four competitive strokes and fine-tune their skills.