Group Lesson Policies
Group Lesson Cancellations
- We have a 2-hour cancellation policy for Group Lessons. If you need to cancel a lesson for any reason, give us 2-hours’ notice, and you will not be charged for that lesson.
- If you call and the front desk staff is unable to answer the phone, please leave a detailed voicemail with your name, your student(s) name, the date and the time of the lesson that you would like to cancel.
- If you cancel with less than 2 hours’ notice, you will be charged a $5.00 fee to reschedule the class. Because your student is occupying a spot in our classes, we cannot cancel classes within 2 hours of the lesson without a fee.
- Failure to cancel or show up for a student’s class will forfeit the lesson for the missed class.
- PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. All past-due amounts must be PAID IN FULL before your Registration Form can be processed.
- All payments/credits expire 1 calendar year from date of purchase
- A Registration Form must be filled out for EACH SESSION – you will not automatically be signed up for the next session even if you have credit on your account.
- EVERYONE must sign the waiver on the back of the Registration Form.
- Registration Forms are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, based upon a family’s priority registration status (see below)
- Instructor schedules (days, times, and levels) change each session
- If you want to register for classes using prior credit on your account, (without paying for the rest of the session), your child’s spot will not be held for any classes extending beyond your credit. The only way to hold your child’s spot for an entire session is to pay and register for every lesson that you want to take.
- After your Registration Form is processed, you will receive a call and email to confirm you child’s schedule. Please make sure that your email address is clearly printed on your Registration Form. If you do not receive an email, please contact us. Check your lesson schedule for accuracy, and contact us immediately if there are any errors.
- Registration Forms may be: (1) returned to the Front Desk; (2) faxed to (630) 692-1528; or (3) emailed to email@example.com.
Registration for our lessons is based upon priority levels. Each family’s priority level is determined by the total number of lessons that they have taken in the past year. Make sure to take advantage of your priority status by registering for the next session as soon as your priority level opens. Dates for each priority level are available on our yearly calendar here. Our front desk can assist you if you are unsure of your priority level.
- Priority Level 1: families with 40 or more lessons in the last year
- Priority Level 2: families with 20 or more lessons in the last year
- Priority Level 3: families with 10 or more lessons in the last year
- Priority Level 4: families with 1 or more lessons in the last year
- Open Registration: new families