Schedules & Cancellation Policy
- We have a 2-hour cancellation policy for Group Lessons. If you need to cancel a lesson for any reason, give us 2-hours’ notice, and you will not be charged for that lesson.
- If you call and the front desk staff is unable to answer the phone, please leave a detailed voicemail with your name, your student(s) name, the date and the time of the lesson that you would like to cancel.
- If you cancel with less than 2 hours’ notice, you will be charged a $5.00 fee to reschedule the class. Because your student is occupying a spot in our classes, we cannot cancel classes within 2 hours of the lesson without a fee.
- Failure to cancel or show up for a student’s class will forfeit the lesson for the missed class.
- Cancellation policies vary by instructor.
VIDEO ANALYSIS PRIVATE LESSONS
- Lessons can be cancelled and rescheduled at no charge with 24-hours advance notice.
- Cancellations day-of must be received no later than 9 AM to receive ½ credit for the cancelled lesson.
- You must call the front desk at (630) 692-1500 x101 to cancel a scheduled lesson.
- If the front desk is busy, you MUST leave a voicemail to document your cancellation.
- If your preferred reschedule time is taken, you may be placed on a waitlist for that time slot, which are filled on a first come, first served basis.
ADULT & PARENT/TOT LESSONS
- Because our Adult and Parent/Tot programs are built on a cumulative curriculum, we do not provide for cancellation of these lessons. Please check the schedule to see if a make-up session is provided.
- Make-up classes differ by session. See our current class schedules to see if make-up classes are offered for your session.