Australian Olympic Swimmer, Ross Seymour, designed our group lesson curriculum to develop and enforce proper swimming technique. Our lessons have a maximum of 4 students per instructor, providing an ideal learning environment where children can learn while still having fun. Our first four levels are taught in our teaching pool, and levels 5-10 are taught in our 25 yard , 9 foot deep competition-length lap pool.
We believe that a child has met the goal of becoming “water safe” when they are able to pass our “Green” level and complete 400 yards continuously in our deep-water lap pool. Our higher level classes further develop and refine your child’s skills in the various strokes.
Our group lessons are recommended for children ages 3 and up of all swimming abilities. Our program will not only can teach your child how to be safe in the water, but will also prepare them for neighborhood, club, school swim teams, and beyond.
We do not have any Registration Fees or Enrollment Fees
We offer discounted pricing based upon:
– # of lessons purchased per family
– # of students enrolled per family
Our (16 or more) package is the most economical.
All lesson credits are valid for 1 year from the time of purchase.
| # of lessons
|| 1 child
|| 2 children
|| 3 or more children
|16 or more
- Focus on comfort and submersion.
- Mouth and nose bubbles, independent submersion for 5 seconds.
- Focus on forward movement on front.
- Learn the front float and independent front torpedo.
- Focus on forward movement on back.
- Learn to back float, the independent back torpedo, and front to back flip ups.
- Focus on forward movement with arms.
- Learn freestyle, backstroke, and side glide.
Blue 1 Level
- Introduction to body rotations and breathing.
- Learn single switch freestyle and backstroke.
- Focus on endurance and advanced stroke mechanics.
- Learn the triple switch freestyle and backstroke.
Stroke Stars 1
- Introduction to all four competitive strokes.
- Introduction to breastroke and butterfly.
Stroke Stars 2
- Perfecting all four competitive strokes.
- Building endurance, advanced stroke mechanics for breastroke and butterfly.
Non-Competitive Swim Team
- Swim Team Preparation.
- Learn flip turns, competitive diving, swim team sets, and race strategy.
What Level Do I Pick?
We offer free evaluations every weekday, as well as Saturday mornings, to determine the proper group level for your child. Please make sure to bring your own towel and swim suit. Goggles are not mandatory; however we strongly recommend using them. Evaluations are by appointment only. You can pre-register here to schedule an evaluation for your child.